TransformHub is dedicated to safeguarding your privacy and delivering a secure online experience for all visitors to our website. This Privacy Statement explains what information we collect and how we use/share it. Please carefully read the policy.
What information can we get and how will we use it?
- You may explore our website without disclosing any personally identifiable information about yourself. Unless you freely provide your personal information on our website, we do not gather any personally identifying information about you. Your name, email address, and phone number may be among the information collected. This information is gathered in order to react to your inquiry.
- For all visitors to our website, we gather some non-personally identifiable information such as system information, carrier information, and web log information. This information may be used to evaluate trends and statistics (such as the number of visitors, average time spent on the site, pages seen, and so on) in order to provide you with better services.
What are the options for sharing the data we've gathered?
Your personal information is not sold, rented, or shared with any third parties. However, we retain the right to release your information without notice if necessary to comply with any legislation or legal requirement, conduct an investigation, maintain the integrity of our website/property, or safeguard the safety of our users.
In addition, if we sell all or part of our business, sell or transfer our assets, or are otherwise involved in a merger or business transfer, we may disclose your information with the third-parties involved.
What can we do with the data we've gathered?
We may use your information to run our business and for other legitimate reasons as allowed by law. Your information might be used in the following ways:
- To facilitate easy contact with you about our goods or services, including responding to your enquiries appropriately, assisting you in completing transactions, processing payments, and other customer service needs.
- To obtain a better understanding of client behavior, preferences, and dislikes so that we may better align our website, goods, and services, as well as conduct accurate research and analysis.
- To send marketing and promotional communications, such as newsletters, promotional campaigns, customer satisfaction surveys, and other communications relating to our business, such as information about our solutions that we believe you would be interested in.
We take all reasonable steps to safeguard the information you supply and to guarantee that it is not misused in any manner, by any means or by any means. All of the information you enter is saved on a secure web server that we control. To safeguard your information from unauthorized access, loss, or damage, we employ reasonable administrative and technological security measures.
Any data on the internet, however, is vulnerable to leaking owing to the nature of information technology. As a result, we cannot guarantee the protection of your personal data and therefore disclaim any such responsibility.
Links to third-party websites may be found on our website. TransformHub is, on the other hand, is not responsible for the content or privacy policies of any third-party websites. As a result, before visiting any such site, we strongly advise you to read their privacy policies.
Privacy of Children
Our website is not designed for youngsters under the age of sixteen (16). As a result, we never intentionally gather personal information from minors without their parents' permission.
Also, if you suspect we have obtained personal information from a child under the age of 16 without parental agreement, please let us know and we will take the necessary steps to rectify the situation and erase the information as soon as possible.